What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

your soul and the chickens...

It's nice out. The good thing of working from home is that I have the freedom of doing what I want. With restrictions, of course. You will never get work done if there's all anarchy. There must be some type of rules and regs set to keep order. And sanity. I decided to quit early and enjoy the day. Got outside. Put on the old Barbie and made some wings along with some frozen veggies I had stashed away in the back of the freezer. It was a short lived afternoon adventure with me, myself, I and the poor little chickens that I had a grand ol' time eating up after dunking them into a dashing of ranch dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment