What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

soldier on...

I heard there is a rain storms advisory sent out today. I heard there might be a tornado. Perfect. I love storms. Perfect to finish up work early and head to bed with the window open a jar and listen. Listen to the pitter patter. Thunder. Lightning. Water swooshing around while the cars drive by. Hail falling. Wind blow. Mother Nature is an amazing women who is capable of hurting us or just fooling around and showing us what she can do without touching us. She's unpredictable. And that's why I love her. She keeps me on my toes and wanting more from her. Wanting to know how else is she going to surprise me. Motivate me. Much like the women I adore. The ones who keep me guessing while teaching me in other ways. In better ways. If the storm comes, enjoy it. And soldier on.


No comments:

Post a Comment