What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

history unleashes genuis

Early start this morning. Fell asleep early. Got up just after midnight with the tele still on the news channel and they were talking about both Canadian teams winning their respective hockey game. I was happy. Stayed up for a bit to watch the highlights. Went back to bed. Still had a sound sleep, though. Refreshed. Woke up. Made tea. Cookies. It's been a while since I had cookies for breakfast. Gonna have to dig into some grapefruit to make up for my early sugar inhalation.

As I was doing my morning rounds 'round the interweb, I found this video and I found it inspiring. This dude always inspire me. Graffiti makes me smile. Even before the morning coffee.

Elicser from Jon Riera on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment