What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

my 2,000th post..

"Don't tell me we didn't make it. We made it. We're here. And everything that is past is prologue to this, all the shit that didn't kill us is only - ya know, all that shit... You're gonna get over it" - "Swingers"



I have been looking back at old entries today. Stuff I remember writing, don't remember writing, kinda recollect. Sorta recollect. It's been a cool ride these past three years, two months and 10 days. It's taken a while to get here, but we're here. Now. Only have time to go forward, now. It's nice to look back once in a awhile and learn, laugh, remember. Grow. But this journey is only good when you're looking ahead. Not backwards. While looking backwards, I learned to laugh more. Accept the mistakes that have happened. Grow from what has gone down. Appreciate the people around me. Love. Live. I have also learned to never give up on a dream. Or a passion. Or anything else your heart wants. No matter what others say. One day, after those long nights and days of putting in hard work, it'll pay off. Sometimes, it's in the smallest most insignificant kinda gift. But it happens. You just have to be conscience enough to see it. And grab it. And enjoy it. Now, looking ahead I see two-thousand more posts to show off my growth and my progression.

Thanks for being here at the start of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment