What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

brooke gets hits..


The internet always seems to amaze me. Sometimes, I think I nailed down my target bracket and I continue to post what I like and think that will continue to get the regular hits I usually get. Then, I get a huge swerve and proven wrong. As soon as I think I know what my readers want to read, I get this.

Last night I checked out my weekly stats when I saw something odd. Back in late July 2008, I posted one little newsbit about Brooke Hogan being in talks with Playboy. Seems like that one post has generated more than half of this sites traffic. I get mostly people coming from Google looking for either news about Hogan's playboy spread or pictures. Amazing. I never thought that my page would be a source for Brooke Hogan's nudity. And the posts that I thought would get hits? Um. Not so much.

Amazing how this internet thing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment