What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lc leaves the hills


Something that they were talking about last year. It's official. She's leaving.

Reality TV star LAUREN CONRAD will quit THE HILLS after filming wraps on the upcoming fifth season.
The MTV show focuses on Conrad and her friends as they go about their daily lives in Hollywood.
However, Conrad admits she is keen to move on from the programme that has made her a star - and will make the next season her last.
She tells Seventeen magazine, "My biggest thing with the show was that I wanted to walk away from it while it's still a great thing.
"I always want to remember it that way. I gave MTV a deadline and said, 'This is as long as I can do it and stay sane.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment