What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

wallpaper is stuck on me...


It has been my favorite read for a long time. Since I got over the fallen off Hip Hop 'zines and sport reads. I needed something more to feed my instinctual apatite. With the right mix of seasoning and meat, Wallpaper Magazine's website is not only easy to navigate, but also pretty cool looking. What I like the most is that it fits the magazine's image. If you haven't read the magazine yet and into Art, Architecture, Fashion and Lifestyle, check out the site and then pick up the hardcopy version next time you grab that Grande at your local coffee pub slash magazine stand.

Check the Site Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment