What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the release..

Reading and Brahms Tonight. Before some television time with the cast of Modern Family. The only time of week where I plump myself in front of the boob tube and laugh out loud at a television sitcom. It feels great. After, I will lock myself up in my room. Turn off the big lights. Turn on my reading lights and enjoy some quiet time listening to classical music and catching up on a book I'm reading. Urban Nightmares. I read it before, but I thought I would take another glance at it. It's a great book if you're into the whole lawless immorality and crime of the 1990s thing. Soft stuff. Really. Today I got by. I felt sweat itching off my forehead. Headache creeping in, but I handled it. I took a breather. Stood back and realized the now. Wondering what needed to be done and took charge of it. I don't know. Maybe this little sober streak I've been on, I've been more at touch with my subconsciousness and cluing in to what I am about to think and stopping myself from letting in negativity. Any of that makes sense? It did in my head. I even reunited with my acupressure mat the other day. We haven't talked in a while.

The lesson of the day. Don't be afraid of being a nerd. Energizing your mind and taking a breather when it gets hectic. Nothing is more important than your mental health. Live in the now and know what's going on inside you. Find the positivity and release that onto the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment