What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

photography and cookin'

As the winter came rolling back, and I was having my lunch looking out the window, I had to take a few minutes to go outside and take a few last flicks of the moment. Took a quick shots. I then decided to cook some dinner. Still in that photography mood, I continued to be clicker happy and take a few shots of the dinner-making process. This is what came out. And what did I have, you ask? Tuna and veggies with Kamut Rotini. Along for the ride were some basil and greek feta.





4 comments:

  1. thanks harry! it was. thanks for dropping by! cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photograpy! Or should I name it art? :) However, it's a great combination of both!

    ReplyDelete