What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

distractions of the heart

Trying to get some work done on a Tuesday after the long weekend. Not focusing well. It took me almost an hour to read my friend Ryan Somers' blog . An average of 15 minutes per post. Usually takes me 5 minutes to read a blog post. The distractions? Social media notifications, e-mails, switching songs on the old stereo CD player, getting up for a snack, re-fill of coffee, washroom breaks. Heck, even now it's hard to formulate a good sentence. Is there a lot going on? Not really. I am working on a blogging contest which I have to work on today. Was going to do that this morning. But the distractions got the better of me and I ended up doing other things. Those things made me come here. Writing this post. Which in itself has taken me long enough to write. This is why I always say I work better at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment