What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

veggies and stuff


The one ting I look forward to these days are days after I go out. The days when I can detox and get all the negative substances out of my body. Pork out on fruit, water, tea, veggies, salad, yogurt, juice. I think that people don't realize how good healthy food is. I can live on veggies and fruit. Would I become a veg? No. I love my meat products too much. I tried years ago. Went a full five days then I saw a fast food commercial and had to bite down on some fatty meat laced with sauces, fake processed toppings and most importantly grease. Yum. It's all about balance. Granted, I don't like eating out too much. Take that as you will. But I don't. I rather make something at home and know the ingredients that went into my dish. When I do eat out, I go for the salad. Very few places would I have steak or any other meat products. Speaking of steak, it's around that time of year when I go out for our Keg dinner. A group of us head down to The Keg Mansion and pig out over some hearty steak and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment