What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, September 6, 2010

my top ten beatles tunes


I've been listening to The Beatles a lot lately. I thought I would create my list of top ten tunes from the legendary group. It was harder than it seemed. I thought I already knew my favorites. It was putting them in order was the difficult part. From production, to narrowing down which of the lyrics on this list held the most powerful, inspirational and poetic power took me a few days to narrow down. However, I have come up with a final version of the list. No matter what this list says, the material this foursome released while they were together remain some of the most thought-provoking sweetest songs ever put to record.

10. Hello Goodbye
9. Help
8. Blackbird
7. Here Comes the Sun
6. Think For Yourself
5. This Boy
4. I Me Mine
3. I've Just Seen a Face
2. Obladi Oblada
1. Let It Be

No comments:

Post a Comment