What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

love cures all..

I've been sick lately. Allergies snuck up late this year. Since Saturday night I have been sneezing, rubbing my eyes and trying not to have my head explode. Tried everything. Took the meds, had tons of sleep. Black herbal tea. Soup. All worked for a bit but the bugger kept on returning. This morning, I felt the best I've felt in a few days. I came downstairs to start my work with a good feeling for the day. I remembered that I downloaded this special Michael Jackson Mixtape J Period did. Along with that and doing this, some design work, and other things I love doing, it gave me that extra umph of good vibes to get me 100%. Sometimes, it's not what the doctors give you or the family secret remedies that work. It's you putting your head towards the things that make your heart beat that makes you feel better. Love cures all.

Go Here to download that Jackson mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment