What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

the i'm dead dream


Odd dream last night. Been awhile. I have been sick lately. I've been on a bunch of meds, so maybe that has something to do with it, but yeah. Here's the dream.

I'm lying down in my bed. Having a conversation with my Mom about stuff. Usual daily life stuff. She then tells me that she died. I went to her funeral. I tell her she's not dead. I wasn't at her funeral. She didn't have one. She told me I was. She showed me a picture of her grave site. I'm confused. I argue with her. Can't seem to make sense of it. She tells she had a heart attack while going to the States to visit my sister. I call my father. He confirms her story. She did die. She then leaves. I don't know where she went. Still on the phone with my Dad and he tells me he also died. Car crash in Florida. He e-mails me a picture of grave site. Sitting in my bed and confused. Wondering what's real. What's fake. If they're here or not. If I'm here. How can I speak to the dead unless I'm dead, too? I get up and look outside. Everything is on a white pillow type cloud. It's beautiful. I think I'm in heaven.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment