What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

english language. i'll love you forever. will like you for always...


Got up. Forgot about the pain. It's still there. It seems like it'll always be there. Read Casie's blog. She felt the same way with her back. It's funny how when people wake up from a nice peaceful dream, the world seems all good. It's when you regain consciousness you realize what's really going down and you're back into reality. My reality today was my injured knee. I tried to walk around the house today to see if it would be feasible to get back to school. Nope. I called in. Told them by Friday, hopefully. I doubt it. It has its moments. I thought I would give it a little workout today. It started to really hurt and almost fell over. Sat back down. Feeling helpless. Went around the net looking for something to do to wake me up. Entertain me in an educational way. Found these videos of lectures from Yale. They're pretty cool. All about some really cool books. They even talk about Franny and Zooey by JD . JD was my first favorite author in high school. Before he was replaced by Carroll. Both took the literary game to a whole new level. They inspire me. To this day. Just like the kid authors. Sometimes I read some old kid stories like Robert Munsh's Love You Forever and forget how writing so simple could be more effective than writing with complicated verses. I try to balance between both. Easy and hard. Depending on my mood. I'll Love You Forever. I will Like you for Always. So poetic. So simple. I love the English language.

No comments:

Post a Comment