What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, August 10, 2009

tonight's raw


I don't really cover wrestling on this site. I thought I would at first, but I realized against it for various reasons. I never really cover sports on this site, at all. I don't know why. I watch sports. I enjoy them, but it's not something that's as huge in my life than let's say - music. Anyway, tonight I'll be covering Monday Night Raw for Live Audio Wrestling's website. If you're a wrestling fan and not familiar with the LAW, you should get familiar. They've been around more than ten years and have become one of the most respected wrestling talk shows on the planet. First on FAN then to TALK 640 then to CFRB and now on the Fight Network, LAW has recently branched out to also cover MMA and UFC events. The guys are looking for a new weekly 'scriber to write about each weeks' Raw. I'm the first one to audition. The review should be up tonight. If you have time, check it out. You'll find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment