What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, August 10, 2009

show for the ages..


I stayed by the window last night watching the thunderstorm. I love them. I woke up at around 2am to hear loud noises coming from my window. Blistery winds, rapid beats of rain pellets, and the roaring drumming sound of thunder. Awesome. I woke up. Headed downstairs to make sure our garden was still OK and that the storm didn't hit our hanging plants, and then made some tea. Hot tea by the window watching mother nature throw down a fierce spanking onto the world. Great entertainment. I was upset knowing that I couldn't watch it for long as I had to wake up early in the morning. I wish we had a better show earlier on in the evening because I would've loved to had seen the full drama unfold. It was a show for the ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment