What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, July 6, 2009

the lost puppy dream


I had a dog dream last night. It went like this. I'm walking down a street. It's late at night. I see this girl crying by some corner store. It looks like a convenience store. I go up to her and ask if she's OK. She says that she lost her dog. I go around the corner to look for her lost puppy. I suddenly see a blond little doggy walking down the street by himself. I run up to it. He comes running up to me. Jumping into my arms. I run back to the corner store to give it back to the girl. She's thankful. She says that he's most likely very hungry. I check if anyone is in the store. Someone's there. I ask if we can get a bowl of water. The storekeeper says sure and brings a large yellow bowl of water. The dog loves it. I start to pet the little guy until he finishes it.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment