What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

excited..


Excited. Waiting. Wondering. What's going to happen. So much. Too much. To focus on. To really think about. To concentrate on. It hurts too much. I think too much. It makes me sweaty. Calm down, I say. Try to. Doesn't work. Need a distraction. Something to get my mind off. Off it. Off everything. Listen to music. Go for a walk. Sketch. Take pictures. Draw. Paint. Something. Anything. Wondering. Waiting. Excited. Need a week off. Go somewhere. Should be going away for the weekend at the end of the month. Looking forward to it. Maybe I'll go for a bit longer. Got to talk to Dad about that. He's the man in charge. Charge of it all. Sometimes, I feel like I'm not in charge of enough. You know that if you dream that you're a passenger in a car it means that the person driving is controlling your life? Interesting, huh? Thought so, too. Have a lot of driving dreams. Sometimes, I'm driving. Sometimes someone else is. Sometimes no one is driving at all. I don't have my license. Never wanted it. Don't think I'll really need it. In the progressive society we live in trying to be green? I don't think it's very necessary. Especially with our transit system. Plan your journey. Give yourself enough time to get there. You shouldn't have a problem. Don't know what the huge deal is, really. Cars are too overrated. I think so, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment