What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, July 13, 2009

birthday blast


My birthday weekend was a blast. The best birthday I've had in years. Great time with some great people. I don't remember much of the evening after midnight. That's good though. I guess. I woke up today with a sore left leg. I know I fell. Didn't think I hit my leg, though. I wonder. I came up with a little idea a few weeks ago that I would ask people attending the festivities to not get me gifts but give a donation to War Child. I raised just under $70. I think that was pretty good considering I was only at the bar for little less than six hours. Sunday the family and I along with my aunt went by the lake in Newmarket and a nice brunch at this restaurant called La Cache . Food was a bit bland, but it was an overall good day out. Last night I went out again and spent it with some friends. This week I'm going to try to recoup. I'm getting too old for this. Partying more than two days in a row. It's getting hard for me to be functional on Mondays. Tomorrow is my actual birthday. Thinking of doing dinner and then maybe going out again or just coming back home. Not too sure. I'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment