What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

yells and fruit..


You know when you are still sleeping but not really and you're mumbling some nonsensical gibberish? That's what happened to me this morning. From what my Mother tells me, she tried to wake me up because I had to be lucid for the workman to come over and do some stuff around the house. Supposedly, I sat up in my bed and yelled some random words and then fell right back to sleep. While yelling, I grabbed a notepad and wrote some words on paper. It wasn't till later when I read what I wrote. It went like this:

Awakening someone from their sleep by transforming into someone not able to be on property is a criminal justification of the law..



I still don't get it. Was I dreaming about Transformers? Or a court room? Maybe both? Not too sure. All I know was that I didn't want to wake up and I didn't want my Mother to be in my room.


Weird way to start your day.

I got this evite for the free Mandarin lunch on July 1st at selected outlets. I'm going to go. I'm sure we'll have to go early enough to beat the lines. I think all you need to get free courses of food, is a Canadian citizenship. Inspired by the evite, I decided to make some fried noodles. Too good. Got to say it was one of the best dishes I've ever made. After I had some pineapple. Speaking of which, Recently Mom had a friend over for dinner. We were talking about our eating habits. I brought up the fact that I cut out sweets a while ago and only indulge in chocolate and candy very rarely and that for an after dinner treat, I tend to have fruits or veggies. My Mom's friend stated that that's not really a good way of doing things if you really want to spoil yourself. For me, though, that's how I spoil myself. I love fruit. I can live off it. I practically do.

I booked a weekend away for the summer. Finally, am able to get some time for me. Going to Windsor for the weekend to check out John Legend live in concert. I saw him a few years ago when he was touring in support of his first album. He's incredible live. If you haven't caught his show yet, do so. Especially if you're a fan. If you're not a fan, then just do it as a music fan and appreciation of true talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment