What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

peter gabriel: fighting injustice with a videocamera


Everyone loved the last time I posted a documentary. If you haven't seen it, check it out here. It's about the flyer scene in Toronto. Pretty cool. So, I thought I'd post a weekly documentary for your viewing pleasure. Just another way how I'm trying to use Education and Entertainment on this site. Anyway, the site where I'll be finding a bunch of them is this cool webpage that my work uses for their Lunch and Learn program.


Musician and activist Peter Gabriel shares his very personal motivation for standing up for human rights with the watchdog group WITNESS -- and tells stories of citizen journalists in action.





No comments:

Post a Comment