What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, October 20, 2008

vmt: again, on that love tip...


I got a good response from people with my last vmt so, I'm going to go at it once again and bang the head against the boards with some rare tracks, new classics and some forgotten popular gems all having to do with love. By the way. Watch out for next weeks' vmt where I'll be digging in the crates with some nice Halloween joints...


In Love with You - Erykah Badu feat. Stephen Marley

No Substitute Love - Estelle
U and I - Jodeci
If It Isn't Love - New Edition
Green Light - John Legend feat Andre 3000
Daykeeper - The Foreign Exchange feat.Muhsinah
What It Do - Madlib feat. Talib Kweli
So Far To Go - Jay Dilla feat Common, D'Angelo
Mind Sex - Dead Prez
When Love Slips Away - Dee Dee Warwick
Baby I Need Your Lovin' - The Four Tops
What Kind of Man Would I Be - Mint Condition
Baby I'm Yours - Shai
I Who Have Nothing - Luther Vandross feat Martha Wash
Tears and Rain - James Blunt
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Amy Winehouse




No comments:

Post a Comment