What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

vmt: rarities


I'm not too huge on RnB. I like it and all, but it doesn't take too much time on my headsets. I guess it's that type of music - much like jazz and soul and boggie where I have to be in the mood for it. I'm not putting it down whatsoever. I really enjoy it. I wish I listened to it more, but most of the time, I would just stick with the stuff I like to listen to daily. Hip Hop. Ska. Classic Rock. Motown. Brit Pop. Those are my tops. Anything else I have to have a craving for. Last night I was listening to a bunch of stuff that don't really get high rotaion on my iPod or my computer or on my CD player. It's a bunch of different types of music that I love but just don't get to check out very much. Here's an example of what I heard last night in an enjoyable night of digging for something different.



Why Just Be Friends - Joe

Music Sounds Better With You - Stardust
It's My Thing - Marva Whitney
This Women's Work - Maxwell
Love It - Bilal
I'm Cheating - Dwele
I Want to Take It Higher - Sly and The Family Stone
Flowers - Dudley Perkins
Working Women - Gizelle Smith & the Mighty Mocambos
Feel The Bass - Sa-Ra feat Talib Kweli, Erykah Badu
Love - Joss Stone
I Got a Women - Ray Charles
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
Uhh Ahh - Boys II Men
Never Can Say Goodbye - Jackson Five
Someday We'll Be Together - Diana Ross
No One - Alicia Keys
So In Love With You - LeRoy Hutson
Can't Take My Eyes off You - Franki Valli
Take Time To Know Her - Percy Sledge

No comments:

Post a Comment