What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the spray paint dream..


Couple of odd dreams last night. Again. The first one is called the spray paint dream. Here is how it goes..

I'm painting - which is not unusual since I just started to paint again, recently. I pick up a spray can and started to spray lines as if I'm doing up a piece on a wall and doing the outlines. But the thing is, I'm spraying into the air. Nothing to catch the little color shots of yellow rushing out of the little can. I then find a mesh door beside me and I start to use that as my canvas. I continue to make outlines barely reflected through the mesh. Just seeing little dots of leftover yellow randomly placed on the sliding door. I pick up another can and continue to spray. By this time, I got a good outline coming along. I run out of paint and the next thing I know I'm back to my oil painting.

I wake up.


Checked it out on a dream dictionary site..Looks like "to dream that you use the brush yourself, denotes that you will be well pleased with your present occupation."

No comments:

Post a Comment