What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

painting...


I've officially finished four pieces today. None of them were like how I thought they were or how I envisioned them to be like. Originally. They're all different from the first thought. They all come from different ideas inside of me. And it's great. I haven't had to much creative thought process in so long. How I can look at something one way and then look at the same thing totally different minutes, hours, days later. That's what is so great about painting. You can cover up the image and go in a total different direction with it but the first idea is still there. Underneath all the changes of mood or creative direction. It's just feeling good. Getting dirty with mixed colors all over my hands. My mind thinking a million things on how to take the piece to the next level. Making a mess on the table but don't really care because I'm creating. Yeah, Creating. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment