What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

live blogging..


I've been hearing about this concept about live blogging lately. Mike Boon did some live blogging last week when he sat in on the EZ Rock Morning Show. Check it out here. I think I'm going to give it a crack tomorrow on Holiday Monday while I do stuff around the house and update this page. I'm going to report in real time what I'm doing. Whatever I'm doing. I'll try to keep in interessting and do more than laundry, listen to music, eat and write about what I'm doing. So. I'm going to do a bit more of an update tomorrow with a live blogging session. I'll see how it goes. Maybe It'll be a regular feature on here. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment