What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, August 12, 2013

feeling the age.

Where has the summer gone? Be it a busy month, July zoomed by. We're already 8 months deep in 2013. How has it been for you? I'm good. 2013 is good. Time is just going way too fast lately. I've been 35 for a month now.

Starting to feel it.

I came home early on Friday night since I was planning on treading down to the Danforth early on Saturday to spend time with my Aunt who lives off of Pape. I told my friend how I feel my age. I believe that was the first time I ever said that. My body is getting sore sooner. I can't seem to stay up as long I used to. Because of this, I decided to try the beard thing again. I feel the age, why don't I look the part, too? So far,so good. The only reason why I haven't sport one in a long time is because I find them itchy. We'll see how I'll be able to take it in a few weeks.

Speaking of hair. My friend spotted a grey one on my head last week. She asked if she could pluck it. I told her No. Since then, I've seen a couple others popping up. I support the grey hair. It's nature's way of saying I'm wise. Just not Old. Or 35.


No comments:

Post a Comment