What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

the day i took pictures again..

During the afternoon of our breezy double digit Monday, I ended up taking my first hike of the season. If Mother Nature cooperates, I'll try to go out for one at least once a week. On Monday, however, I was able to get my camera back in action and take some flicks. Since I've been hooked up to Instagram, I haven't used my digital too much. It was to get my eyes working again and looking for the good shot.

Hopefully, as soon as I find a good server to help me create the photography site I want to create, I'll post more pictures from that day. 'Till then, just click to enlarge them.






No comments:

Post a Comment