What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

salute, spring.

It's my favorite season of the year. Salute, Spring. We've been waiting for you. Snow is still on the ground, and the chill is still in the air, but by studying the long-term forecast on The Weather Network, it looks like we're going to get some sunny skies with hotter temps by the weekend and should be staying on the plus side for the foreseeable future.

I can't wait to get digging in my yard. Can't wait to get jogging again. Afternoon walks in the park with my camera and everything else that comes with the season. Here's a design I did this morning to welcome in the spring solstice. The picture was taken at the homestead. Cool plant I picked up last fall. Might do more designs with it. Love the colors.

 Happy Spring to You.



No comments:

Post a Comment