What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, March 18, 2013

holdin' on

Was bed ridden all weekend. I started to get this worm in my throat last week. It evolved into a bad cold. Every part of my body was being attacked by trigger happy gremlins who were living inside me. A steak knife happy  alien was on a solo mission in my throat to cut my throat off every time I breathed. However, with a lot of rest, an overdose on a helluva drug called Extra Strength Benilyn, and steaming hot tea, I am feeling much better. Throat is still sore, muscles, still sore, but  it'll pass. By Wednesday I'll be back to my 100% self.

You just gotta Hold On. And with that...


No comments:

Post a Comment