What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

wrote something about 1331 yonge.

I wrote a blog last Friday as part of my day gig about the condo development that might go up at 1331 Yonge Street. Most will know the address. If you're older than 40 and grew up in Toronto, you should. That's where CHUM lived before the whole Bell takeover in 2008.

As a kid who loved radio, my friends would be in awe as they went by Skydome, or CN Tower, or any other local landmark monuments. I was in awe of the CHUM building. I never got to tour the ol' radio house, but I will always remember those times I stood in front, looking in, just to catch a piece of the magic that went down in that building.

 To read the article Go Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment