What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, February 1, 2013

rest well, koch

When I first heard the news about Ed Koch passing away, I wasn't going to post it. I didn't even know him. I later found out he was the colorful, outspoken New York Mayor for the later part of the 70s and most of the 80s. I then heard that filmmaker Neil Barsky released a new documentary about Koch today. "It's an insane, surreal day", Barsky told Time.

Checked the trailer. The Documentary looks good. Maybe I will watch it and learn about the late Mayor I didn't know anything about this morning.

Rest Well, Sir. Hope to get to know you better, soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment