What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, October 9, 2011

happy thanksgiving

Today, I chose not to partake in the family turkey cutting sit down dinner. Not feeling too bright. As noted earlier, I'm just mentally exhausted. The couch has been my sanctuary. Constant naps while the TV left on and my computer screen glowing the good glow. Not too hungry, either. Turkey just wasn't in the cards. However, I still took a few minutes outside with a lit smoke and a cup of OJ to reflect. You always have room for that. You also should always have the appetite for appreciation for everything you have and the people who make you get up every morning. The people who make you smile, cry, scream, and everything in between. That is what brings balance in life and balance is what makes us stand up straight. Be mentally well today, this week and forever more.

To lighten the mood, thought I would share an old classic from one of my cartoon heroes...

No comments:

Post a Comment