What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

we never forget

Just like it was yesterday. I was home sleeping. Came in late from flyering downtown. My sister called me saying that a plane had crashed into one of the buildings at the World Trade. My first thought was what a dumb move. I turned on to CNN. There it was. Booming smoke billowing out of the North tower. I woke up my Mom. We ran downstairs and watched it while we were getting breakfast ready. As soon as we sat down, the second plane went roaring through. At that moment, I knew something was up. That our neighbors were under attack. I called my father. E-mailed my cousin in Jersey. Never took off the television for the rest of the day.

Here are a couple posters I did up to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of the tragedy in New York.







No comments:

Post a Comment