What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, September 4, 2011

thanks for being you, rain..

Rain. I love the girl. If it wasn't for the whole wet thing, I would sit out with it while it pays a visit and enjoys it company. We have come to an understanding that I can't really chill with it and would rather spy on her from the inside. The rain came over this weekend and did my garden a couple of times. Thanks, pal. Appreciated. It cut off my TV during Dateline tonight. That's when it becomes an annoying friend. But you still have to love her. She also was around to keep me company during my chicken noodle and gardens salad Sunday dinner. Great times. Rain. Thanks for being you. But you really got to work on some of you more annoying qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment