What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, September 24, 2011

let's ride

I'm coming home. Something I look forward to all trip is a quiet morning train ride on the Via. I get so much work done. Writing. Creative stuff. I read. I watch old DVD's. Enjoy the somewhat privacy I get for four hours and some change. They could really do with some Tim's or Starbucks for the ride, though. The jive about good joe is dog pooh. My advice - Stick to the bottled juices. Head dude is getting ready to check the tickets. The engine is warming up. The ride is about to begin. Going to stick in a random DVD from my bag and lay back. Hopefully, I don't knock over the coffee of the dude behind me. Off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment