What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, August 12, 2011

rip jani lane

I wasn't the biggest hair band fan back in my younger days. I enjoyed their music but would never go buy their music. I guess my 8 year old self never related to white guys drinking beer, wearing ripped jeans and knocking their heads back and forth looking at nude girls on their calenders that were hung in their garage. Saying that, I liked singing along to their pop lyrics in my bedroom while pretending to have long hair banging to the beat. Many days listening to CFTR rocking out with GnR, Poison, Def Leppard, and these guys. Warrant.

I'll Rock out one more time for you today, Jani Lane. May you be rocking in the heavens, now. Goodtimes had.

No comments:

Post a Comment