What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

the mc



While pecking on my hash browns and syrup this morning and checking out Chuck D's This Day in Hip Hop page, I found out that it's KRS-One's birthday. He's 46. On hearing the news, I went straight to Youtube to search out some classic Boogie Down material. I then came across this Hip Hop classic documentary, The MC. From a few years back, but good for a good watch once in a while. If you're a newbie this documentary is highly recommended.Had a good time finishing up my breakfast and getting my learn on. After all, the birthday boy would want it that way...

Here's Part 1 and 2. You can find the rest on The Tube.

Part 1



Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment