What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

for goodness aches..

This headache is killing me. Started yesterday. I went for a nap just after 4pm. Woke up after 8.30pm. I grabbed something to eat and headed back upstairs. Nodded off. Again. In the past couple of days, I think I have slept for more than 15 hours total. Still not feeling it today. Just feel like laying down and looking outside and wondering if it has anything to do with the weather. I tend to get headaches just before a huge rainfall. Have you looked outside today? Yeah. Case in point. The sun is out now, but the ache is still here. I wonder if it'll go away. I hope it's nothing big. I hope it's not the start of some type of flu or something. I have something to do really important to do Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment