What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

music sunday..


Today is going to be spent listening to music I just umm..got. I'll leave it at that. Use your imagination on how I got it. Noah the Whale's Last Night on Earth and Cage the Elephant's Thank You Happy Birthday. Going to spend most of the day unpacking and taking my time doing it while humming along to the music playing in the background. It's an easy day. Trying to gather the fact that I'm back in Toronto. Woke up this morning thinking I was in Michigan. I was lost for a split second, wondering where I was. At least it's music Sunday.

Old Joy - Noah and the Whale


Rubber Ball - Cage the Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment