What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Saturday, July 9, 2011

it's my stop..

Finally going home today. The past nine days here have been a blast. Best vacation I've had in a while. Goodtimes with good people. Memories to last a lifetime. Laughs to chuckle at during the bad days. Packin' up and heading back to Toronto today. Most likely going to sleep most of the way. Still tired from last night, which is funny, because I never really did anything. Plumped myself in front of the television and watched my regular Friday night programming. Packed up. Going for some breakfast at the legendary Pancake House to get my grub on before I take on the adventure of crossing the boarder. The nine days here flew by. Fireworks. Biking. Singing at the bar. Afternoon swimming. Birthday cakes. Lobster. Fudge. All ring up to goodtimes. Time to pack up and get off as this is my stop for now. Don't worry. I'll be back to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment