What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

creative process

The creative process is something I don't really understand. Still. After years of listening to it and trusting it and going by it, I still don't fully understand it. Why does it appear at certain times. With certain tones. At the most awkward times. Where does it really come from? Why do I ignore it sometimes? Why do I listen to it? What forced me to trust it and hold its hand and go on a long journey with it? All these questions. Never really answered. Just there. Unanswered. I just go along with it. Going with the flow and trusting it. One day I would like to take the time to listen and answer these questions. But to answer these questions, I have to first listen to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment