What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

we'll see how it works out..

Remember my browser problem from yesterday? Fixed. Well. I think it has. Downloaded Opera. So far so good. I like how it's very Mac without being Mac and still having the easiness and convenience of a PC. Ok. Won't get too nerd on you. Will leave it off there. We'll see how this works out. Will keep you updated. Rainy. Cloudy. Sun. Today. Might go out tonight. Might not. Not too sure. This weekend is packed with excitement. My motivational factor has gone down the toilet for the past few days. Don't know why. I seem to get a rush of adrenaline for a few hours then I crash hard. Like the after effects of drinking Rockstar. Never liked that drink. Tried it once. Blah. Stick with the old fashion Coffee, thanks. Double Double. Used to be Triple Double. When I used to ask for that, the coffee people would look at me weird as if I couldn't change it up a bit from the usual black, double, double, triple triple, and regular. I guess they have to do the math which obviously hurts otherwise they wouldn't be stuck where they are today. That was a bit of a rant. Needed to vent. Felt good. Now, let's see how this new browser thing works out....

No comments:

Post a Comment