What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the recurring hotel dream..

I have had a lot on my mind lately. I don't want to get too much into right now. In due time. Last night I had a couple of nightmares because of it. Here's one of them. It's a recurring dream I've had a few times in the past couple of weeks...

I'm walking around in a hotel. I see a couple of my girlfriends going into their room. I sneak by and look into the window. I see them going to bed. One of them sees me. I start walking away. I then am suddenly in the main lobby where doorman tells me my father is looking for me. I forget my room number. I look into my picket to find my key. The room number is on the key. I take the elevator to the 300th floor. Fast ride, considering. I leave the elevator and I start to walk around in circles looking for the room. I finally hear my family talking from the hallway. I follow the sound and see the door is open. I see my father. He's upset. He asks if I remember an old taxi driver friend of mine named Big Matt. I tell him no. He tells me he got into a car accident and passed away. My father starts to cry.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment