What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, April 29, 2011

pete and primo..


If you know me you will know I'm huge on music triva. Love it. All kinds. Useless music knowledge is trapped away back there that I will need to get out one day. Over some beer and wings, I can dish out some of it once in a while to the listening ear. My two favorite types of trivia or stories I like to hear are about Classic Rock and Hip Hop. You would also know about me that DJ Premier and Pete Rock are my two top Hip Hop board boxers. So, you might be surprised how much I loved this interview the two had. Crazy triva in this one, kids. Take notes. It's Hip Hop 101. Pop quiz after.


No comments:

Post a Comment