What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a full belly of energy..

I love having a gig and waking up seeing my ideas come into reality. Being able to be creative and get paid for it. Even if I'm doing an American medical website. Not too exciting, but it's work. It gets me going in the morning and gives me a reason to be excited for the following day. That said, it's however easy to get sidetracked to lurk places and to watch videos and to check out flicks online. Or eat. Eat a lot. Like today when I had some basmati rice with plain yogurt and mango juice. Just enough hot to make me continue to eat it and that much sweet to make it taste good. Going to have it for dinner. This time with nan bread. It's hump day and I'm ready to take on the rest of the week. Creative power in my head and a full belly of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment