What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

quitting this feeling

When people quit smoking or drinking they tend to count the days of how long they have been sober for. It's cool. That's what I used to do. I've had a huge headache for the past few days. Since Sunday to be exact. I didn't know why. Not a hangover. They hasn't been any extra stress' in my life lately. Haven't been listening to really loud music. Haven't been in large crowds. Nothing of the sort. Last night I finally realized why these aching pains have been happening. I haven't had a smoke or a drink in two weeks. 16 days, actually, counting today. No real reason why I haven't. Just haven't. Therefore, if you see me in a cranky mood or just really quiet or not updating the page as much in the next few days it's because I'm sleeping or just not in the mood for creating or thinking too much or typing or correcting typos and grammar mistakes or fighting with my cursor and keyboard. I just want peace. I'm thinking this will pass soon. I hope. I can't wait till I can quit this feeling, too.

Tonight when you're winding down, listen to Explosions in the Sky. Especially this track. Turn it up and sit back while sipping your beverage of choice and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment