What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Friday, March 11, 2011

natural thoughts through nightmares..

Waiting for water to boil and listening to raindrops hitting the swings in the backyard quietly as everyone sleeps around me. Woke up because I had to remember something. I picked up my phone and left myself a memo. Done. Now, I can't seem to go back to sleep. Always happens. I vaguely remember why I had to remember it or what the dream was about, but I do remember being in a room and looking down and I saw shapes joined together. Turned out to be words. The words said Natural Thoughts Through Nightmares. Huh. Again, No idea what this means. Be it as it may. This is not the most important thing right now. Just heard about Japan. My thought process is turning towards them, now as I get up to get my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment