What We're Reading:

G&B: Apologies to Sting

It's been a blast, folks. The Worlds Most Popular Podcast is signing off. Truth to be told, there's not enough hours in the day for ...

Monday, March 28, 2011

dream pain...

Neck pain really gets on my nerves. It's so close to the head, at times it feels like a headache. Other times, it creeps down to my back. It always effects my shoulders. Rest is key, I find. And that is what I'm doing today. A good message could help, too. Either way, I'm nursing a sore neck and shoulder pain.

Sometimes, I feel like I should get into urban planning. The way I dream about the city and how the layouts for little towns I travel to in dreamland have a cool look to them. I should make these dreams real and draw them up and hand them in to the planning guys. I have a cool idea on what to do you with some parts of downtown and around my hood. Most of them are based on European architecture, actually. Last night I had a dream where I was walking around Cumberland Street in Toronto. I felt like I was in Paris. Maybe I was. Don't know but as far as my dream was trying to tell me, I was in Toronto. Searching for someone who lived in the area. It was an odd dream, but cool in the sense that it inspired me to create more. I wish I knew how to draw well. Gave up on that one a long time ago. Thank God for Photoshop.

Getting late. Getting hungry. Gong to take an Advil, chow down on some dinner, lay back and get inspired some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment